2-way CVC spandex fabric for fashion collar t-shirts
This article will provide you with detailed information about 2-way CVC spandex fabric, a popular stretch of fabric used to make collar t-shirts, uniform t-shirts or everyday t-shirts that almost everyone has in clothing collection.
So what is 2-way CVC spandex?
Two-way CVC spandex fabric is woven from two main fibers, cotton and polyester. If the percentage of cotton yarn (pure cotton yarn) accounts for more than 50% or more, it will create CVC spandex fabric. It is the high cotton content in the fabric that creates a soft and comfortable feeling for the skin.
The advantages of 2-way CVC spandex fabric:
- The fabric surface is soft and smooth due to the high percentage of more than 50% pure cotton fiber (cotton).
- Holds form quite well due to polyester fibers, which help reduce shrinkage than high cotton or 100% cotton fabrics.
- Polyester fiber makes the fabric's antibacterial ability much better than cotton fabric
- Diverse colors, 2-way CVC spandex fabric has high color catchability, so it can be easily printed or dyed to create delicate and beautiful fabric patterns.
- The fabric has good moisture absorption due to the cotton composition
- The price is cheap, so it is very popular in the garment industry
- Fabric strength is higher than cotton spandex, this advantage is due to the high polyester content.
Disadvantages of 2-way CVC spandex fabric:
- 2-way CVC spandex fabric has a high content of cotton yarn, so the fabric will flow, slightly deform due to good elasticity, take a long time to dry because the fabric is thick and heavy.
- The process of using the fabric will be ruffled on the surface.
Although there are some disadvantages in the process of using as above, but CVC spandex fabric is still highly appreciated, used to replace cotton spandex which is expensive.