What is 4-way CVC spandex fabric? What types are included?
CVC is an acronym for Chief Value of Cotton, CVC spandex is a fabric woven from cotton yarn (cotton) and polyester man-made fiber. 4-way CVC spandex fabric has good 4-way stretch in horizontal and vertical direction.
So what types of 4-way CVC spandex fabrics are included?
Based on the ratio of cotton yarn in 4-way CVC spandex fabric, the fabric has 2 main types as follows:
- CVC 65/35 spandex fabric: 65% cotton yarn, the rest 35% polyester
- CVC 60/40 spandex fabric: 60% cotton yarn, the rest 40% polyester
The common weave of 4-way CVC spandex fabric is: 1/1 or 2/1 or 2/2 cross depending on the thickness and weight requirements of the fabric, but the yarn density will be distributed differently.
Advantages of 4-way CVC spandex fabric: Smooth, comfortable fabric surface, good sweat absorption ability inherited from natural cotton fibers. Form retention, shrink resistance and high durability thanks to the polyester composition.
Wide range of colors, 4-way CVC spandex fabric has high color catchability, so it can be easily printed or dyed to create delicate and beautiful fabric patterns. 4-way CVC spandex fabric is cheaper than cotton spandex but not inferior to cotton spandex fabric, even some characteristics of CVC spandex fabric are superior to CVC spandex fabric.
Disadvantages of 4-way CVC spandex fabric: The surface ruffled, the use process can be stretched, flowing due to high elasticity.
If you are in need of spandex fabric to sew uniforms, daily wear suitable for all weather conditions of the year, 4-way CVC spandex fabric is a better choice with low cost. Song King fabric manufactures and supplies 4-way CVC spandex fabric in large quantities, meeting all the needs of large and small customers.