PE French Terry fabric for clothing, pillowcases, curtains
PE French Terry is a very popular fabric in the garment industry. PE French Terry fabric is one of the outstanding products of French Terry fabric.
What is PE French Terry fabric?
PE French Terry spandex fabric is composed of 100% polyester fiber. The fabric has a very special weave that forms 2 completely different sides, one side is smooth, the other side has overlapping loops like layers that look like fish scales, so it is called fish scale spandex fabric. Fish skin "vải da cá" for easy identification when trading in the market.
Advantages of PE French Terry fabric
- PE French Terry fabric is made from 100% polyester fiber, so the surface is smooth and smooth
- Fabric does not wrinkle, does not ruffle
- Wide range of colors because it can be dyed in many colors and has very high color fastness
Disadvantages of PE French Terry fabric
- The ability to absorb moisture is not high, washes very quickly and dries quickly
- The fabric is quite thick and heavy
- Not suitable for clothing to wear indoors or in the hot season.
The application of PE French Terry fabric is sewing winter clothes, sun protection jackets, sportswear, sundresses, curtains.
Coming to Song King Group, you can be assured of the quality of PE French Terry fabric produced by us. In addition, we also have the product lines of TC French Terry, Cotton French Terry, which can be used in all four seasons for children's as well as adult clothing.