Tici French terry fabric for hoodies
Tici French terry fabric, is a very popular spandex fabric in the world as well as in Vietnam with its hundreds of years of history. It can be said that Tici French terry fabric is the king of autumn and winter fashion, fashion in cold countries.
So what is Tici French terry fabric?
Tici French terry is woven from a machine of 2 rigs (2 needles) that weaves two different inner and outer sides. The yarn composition of tici spandex fabric includes 65% polyester man-made fiber and 35% natural cotton cotton fiber.
Tici French terry fabric has a smooth and tight outer surface. The inside has circles layered alternately like fish skin or crab legs, that's why the fabric is called crab leg fabric or fish skin fabric (in Vietnam) depending on the size of the layered circles on the inside of the fabric.
Tici French terry fabric originated from countries with harsh cold weather in Europe, then developed and improved to become a popular fabric serving people's daily needs. From Europe, Tici French terry spread gradually to the world and is present in countries with hot and humid weather like Vietnam.
Advantages of Tici French terry
- Fabric retains heat very well, so it is suitable for autumn and winter outfits
- Good water resistance because of the high percentage of polyester fibers
- The durability of the fabric is quite high
- Good anti-multiply fabric, no deformation, good elasticity and elasticity
- Fabrics come in a variety of colors and patterns thanks to the ability of polyester fibers to catch colors
Disadvantages of Tici French terry
- The fabric is quite thick and heavy
- Hot if worn in Spring, Summer
Tici French terry is used to sew hoodies, autumn and winter jackets or sportswear. Most of the big and small fashion brands have product lines using this Tici French terry. In addition, Tici French terry fabric is also used to sew blankets, floor mats, and interior products